SASS Wire Forum

Pair Of 1858 Pietta Army Sheriffs With 2 Spare Cylinders New Price.

Here is a pair of Pietta 1858 Sheriffs in .44 caliber. Stainless with 2 extra cylinders. Consecutive serial numbers and very lightly used. I was going to send them off to Kirst to have them modified with ejectors for the Kirst gated conversion cylinders. Well I fell in love with another pair of Old Armies so these have to go. $900.00 shipped to your door, where allowed.

IMG_4901.jpeg

IMG_4903.jpeg

IMG_4905.jpeg

Edited by Yul Lose

Just now, Moe T Vator said:

Stock in the box? 

As far as I can tell. I bought them from a pard in Indiana about a year ago.

• Like 1

BTT

Bump

1 hour ago, Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904 said:

Wanna trade for a very, very nice  Ruger original model stainless Vaquero in 44/40 with a 7.5" barrel?  Single gun, don't have it's mate

mudflat

Hmmm, thinking….

Btt

BTT.

• Yul Lose changed the title to Pair Of 1858 Pietta Army Sheriffs With 2 Spare Cylinders New Price.

Bump, new price.

Those are some nice looking irons. If I wasn't in the process of getting a pair of 5 1/2in Outlaws, I would be taking these off your hands.

• Like 1

Bump.

• Like 1

Yul, I know nothing about black powder. I'm interested but I need to know what I'm getting into. Do you have any suggested reading that will give me some "start up" information.

25 minutes ago, Notso Slim, SASS #67301 said:

Yul, I know nothing about black powder. I'm interested but I need to know what I'm getting into. Do you have any suggested reading that will give me some "start up" information.

I would suggest PMing Prairie Dawg or another BP enthusiast. I know nothing about it. I was going to use conversion cylinders with Cowboy .45 Special smokeless loads. Captain Baylor has written articles for the Cowboy Cronicle and they are archived, I think he just had an article in the most recent issue too.