SASS Wire Forum

WTB: Box of 44-40

The problem with shipping loaded ammo is it has to be sent from a manned UPS customer counter. I had to ship some a year or so back, and found out the nearest customer center is over a hundred miles away. :mellow:

Choice Ammunition sent out an email yesterday saying they will be making a run of .44-40 next week, and to get your back-orders in now if you want any. 

https://choiceammunition.com/product-category/cowboy-action/cowboy-44/44-40-wcf-cowboy/

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

The problem with shipping loaded ammo is it has to be sent from a manned UPS customer counter. I had to ship some a year or so back, and found out the nearest customer center is over a hundred miles away. :mellow:

You can also have UPS pick it up directly from your home, instead of taking it to a customer center, as UPS pickup is a legal way to ship ammo.  (Basically, you have to give it to a UPS employee, not the folks at the UPS store which is really a franchise.)

Pirateship.com (sounds corny but very legit) charges me $7.50 to schedule a next-day UPS pickup: $4.25, plus a Remote Area Surcharge of $3.25.  So if you're not "remote" it might only be $4.25.

• Like 1

:FlagAm: I have a fifty round box of 3-D factory cowboy loads.  Must of been a door prize from a match.  Have been sitting on a shelf for years which the price tag is indicative of.

I have no use of these since we shoot frontier cartridge categories.

Yours for the cost of shipping.  PM me your info and when I ship, UPS hub fifteen minutes from my house, I will let you know cost of shipping and you can send a check or PayPal.

Regards,

Chas B 

IMG_20240316_111913323_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240316_111903013_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240316_111851750_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240316_111841032.jpg

Edited by Chas B. Wolfson, SASS #11104
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Chas B. Wolfson, SASS #11104 said:

:FlagAm: I have a fifty round box of 3-D factory cowboy loads.  Must of been a door prize from a match.  Have been sitting on a shelf for years which the price tag is indicative of.

I have no use of these since we shoot frontier cartridge categories.

Yours for the cost of shipping.  PM me your info and when I ship, UPS hub fifteen minutes from my house, I will let you know cost of shipping and you can send a check or PayPal.

Regards,

Chas B 

IMG_20240316_111913323_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240316_111903013_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240316_111851750_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240316_111841032.jpg

Sent you a message.