SASS Wire Forum

Eot survey is out

Hells Comin

Just finished the 2024 online survey. 

Overall it was a great match with outstanding weather. So so many people (Rangers & Volunteers) helped to  making this match memorable. 

Hells Comin 

P.s posse 33 was the best ever. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Hells Comin said:

Just finished the 2024 online survey. 

Overall it was a great match with outstanding weather. So so many people (Rangers & Volunteers) helped to  making this match memorable. 

Hells Comin 

P.s posse 33 was the best ever. 

yep, gotta agree with Hells Comin on this. Just plain fantastic put on by fantastic folks and stages and all were above & beyond getting better each and every time. Thanks to all and yes Posse 33 top notch.

Edited by Jackrabbit Joe #414
correct spelling
  • Like 1

@Hells Comin you nailed the weather forecast! 

I didn’t get to shoot the match but heard sooo many great comments about how good it was all around. Really wish I could have shot it - but I was glad to have been able to be there and vend. Next year! 

Big hugs!

Scarlett

• Like 4

Hells Comin, I didn't get to meet you but wanted to thank you for the PERFECT WEATHER!  I have read stories about the horrible weather conditions years past and was praying for good conditions.  SPOT ON SIR B)!  This was my first EOT at Ben Avery and can't say enough great things about everything (range, props, food, vendors), and everyone that had a part in making it happen.  TOP NOTCH! :D

Edited by Yazoo City Gal
  • Like 3