SASS Wire Forum

I'm a vegan!

Everything I eat (except salt, water, and some medications) is plant based one or two time removed.

Cattle of almost every variety eat plants.

Poultry and game birds eat plants.

Fish and almost every other "sea food" eat plants.

Deer and elk and reindeer and other game animals eat plants.

Most commercial pork products are from plant eaters.

They eat plants, process their food and I eat them, therefore I am a Vegan, right?

I also was reading a journal in the waiting room at the hospital that claims that human primates go back several thousand years before we thought they had and the proof was found in Morocco, and all humans derive from them.  Now I can claim to be an African American.

My father's people came to North America just nine years after the Mayflower landed and my Mother's people have been here since the mid-1800s, Therefore, by definition I am also a Native American.  (I have a shoshone froed from college who told me this so he should be an authority).  Both families came without papers, so I am descended from illegal immigrants.  Taking all of this Politically Correct crap into consideration I have to ask, seriously: "where do I go to get all the free goodies that all of these people are getting and have my demands met for consideration?"

• Thanks 1