SASS Wire Forum

SOLD PF to JB Sledge - Non Sass - NEW Thompson Center Encore Walnut Stock and 2 Forearms

Brand new, never been on a gun, nicely grained walnut stock with mounting screw in the pistolgrip housing plus a brand new forearm complete with two mounting screws. Also a used forearm that has a few recoil dings on the bottom apparently from firing from an unpadded rest. Sides are blemish free, like new.

All 3 for $85.00 plus shipping.  Pics on request.  PM with contact info.

Edited by Grizz Henry
Add Pic availability

Cat,

PM me with your cell # & I will forward pics.

• Grizz Henry changed the title to FS Non Sass - NEW Thompson Center Encore Walnut Stock and 2 Forearms

Snake-eye,

Both forearms are 11 3/8" in length.  Opening for the gun frame at the hinge to fit  into forearm is 1 1/16".

Grizz

JB,

They are yours.  Please PM me with your contact info.  Provide cell # & I will forward pics so you won't be overwhelmed with the beauty of the new stock & forearm when the package arrives !!! BG LOL

Grizz

18 hours ago, Grizz Henry said:

Brand new, never been on a gun, nicely grained walnut stock with mounting screw in the pistolgrip housing plus a brand new forearm complete with two mounting screws. Also a used forearm that has a few recoil dings on the bottom apparently from firing from an unpadded rest. Sides are blemish free, like new.

All 3 for $85.00 plus shipping.  Pics on request.  PM with contact info.

• Grizz Henry changed the title to SOLD PF to JB Sledge - Non Sass - NEW Thompson Center Encore Walnut Stock and 2 Forearms