SASS Wire Forum

Any end run around the Fox News App?

10 hours ago, watab kid said:

might be a PITA but you gotta get news somewhere - and they are the least of the propagandists ,

The reason I've been using Ground News.

They show you the headline and then show how it's being covered by mainstream media.  If you follow a headline, it will take you to a page that has all of the coverage on that particular headline, and you can choose to read articles from many of the sources (left, right and center views) for free to see how they compare.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Chief Rick said:

The reason I've been using Ground News.

They show you the headline and then show how it's being covered by mainstream media.  If you follow a headline, it will take you to a page that has all of the coverage on that particular headline, and you can choose to read articles from many of the sources (left, right and center views) for free to see how they compare.

I went to their site. There’s a free 7-day trial, but after that there’s a subscription fee. 

5 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

I went to their site. There’s a free 7-day trial, but after that there’s a subscription fee. 

I don't subscribe. 

When I go to the home page, the first thing I do is click on the "x" to close the cookie dialogue box.

I then look at the headlines, look to see which networks are covering (left/center/right), and if something piques my interest I'll click on the headline.

image.png.d44a9c18996208c08e34fa751bb3a921.png

That takes me to a page that shows which networks are covering the topic/headline.

image.thumb.png.0cde9f7fb76e90f4913c91e4aa20fec2.png

I can then follow a link to the specific news organization covering the topic.  Some will want a subscription, but most have not required any further interaction to view the article.