SASS Wire Forum

EOT - RO-I, RO-II and Wild Bunch Classes

Range Operations Classes

If you will be attending EOT we will be offering the following Range Operations classes.

We will review the current rules and explain how to keep from getting that dreaded Procedural or Stage Disqualification. At least you will know why you got it… :D

It would be helpful if you could either register online or send an email so we can have enough class materials.

Tuesday

Wednesday

What are the timelines for the classes on those days?   Do the classes overlap any of the match events that are going on (even the overlaps between say WB match and the Cowboy RO classes)?

good luck, GJ

There is a lot scheduled during EOT and regretfully there are conflicts. Here is the link to the Schedule of Events (https://endoftrail.org/schedule/) and I have also attached the PDF so you can plan what to attend. 

2024-EOT-Final-Schedule.pdf

I see on the schedule the Cowboy RO classes are:

Tuesday

8:00 AM – 3:00 PM RO I Course – Berger Bullets Building – 1000 Yard Range
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM RO II Course – Bench-Rest Stat House, Opposite Long Range Stages

However, the Wild Bunch RO classes are not on the schedule referenced above.

A post on the Wild Bunch forum cites the WB RO class starts at 8 AM Wednesday, but does not specify the ending time.  Is that one expected to be the same 7 hours as CB classes?

Thanks, GJ

3 hours ago, Garrison Joe, SASS #60708 said:

I see on the schedule the Cowboy RO classes are:

Tuesday

8:00 AM – 3:00 PM RO I Course – Berger Bullets Building – 1000 Yard Range
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM RO II Course – Bench-Rest Stat House, Opposite Long Range Stages

However, the Wild Bunch RO classes are not on the schedule referenced above.

A post on the Wild Bunch forum cites the WB RO class starts at 8 AM Wednesday, but does not specify the ending time.  Is that one expected to be the same 7 hours as CB classes?

Thanks, GJ

Yes, the Wild Bunch RO class is scheduled from 8:00am to 3:00pm too. The updated schedule should be posted on the website by the end of the week when the shooter's book goes to the printer.

I am still planning on attending the classes. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Rustler I will send you a PM to confirm my contact details. 

Archived