SASS Wire Forum

FS: Rig and Shotgun belt package.SOLD

SOLD Have a great deal for a newbie or someone looking to upgrade. Black two strongside rig. Rig was made by a local craftsman Johnny Rebel and is of excellent quality and heavy duty. Holsters fit Colt/NRV and Old Model Vaqueros with up to 5.5" barrels all equally well. (OMRV in pic NOT for sale). 2 bullet slides for .38's. Holster rig was used in two monthly matches. Shotgun belt is an older Doc Noper built belt and holds 14-12ga shells in pairs and 5-.38's. Both the gun rig and shotgun belt measure 44" to center hole. Will also include a Mernickle clip on pouch/badge holder. This is a smoking deal and you won't find a better set up for the money. $195 shipped to your door! I much prefer PayPal friends and family and I ship same day when paid in that manner. First "I'll take it" posted gets it. Thanks for looking. SOLD 

IMG_5583.jpeg

IMG_5584.jpeg

IMG_5585.jpeg

IMG_5586.jpeg

IMG_5587.jpeg

IMG_5588.jpeg

IMG_5589.jpeg

Edited by Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Tombstone Rex said:

Are the holsters lined?

They are double layer. But they do not have steel lining. Saddle grade leather, very rigid. 

Edited by Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Duece,

I'll take it if still available>

Jax T

15 hours ago, Bear Run Butch said:

Maybe it's just me but the picture with the 2 holsters on the belt look like double cross draw?? Might be just me.

This is setup that you put it on and then move the buckle to your back.

TM