SASS Wire Forum

SPF 12 ga Stoeger Surpreme Coach gun single trigger for sale or trade lowered price

stoeger coach gin surpreme 12 ga 20 in barrels, bought off the wire and seller said Johnny Meadows worked this gun. $650.00 shipped/insured to your FFL who accepts from individual will trade for a ruger gp100 357 mag 4in barrel in good or better condition

20231119_083428.jpg

20231119_114335.jpg

20231119_083335.jpg

20231119_083300.jpg

20231119_083309.jpg

Edited by charlie two feathers
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the quick responses! I'm trying to sell a pistol (non-SASS) to help fund this new hobby, I'm on a backorder list for this gun but was told no telling how long it will be and was looking to get one before the spring. 

Anyway...wanted to make sure you don't "hold" it for me. Probably will be early next year before the $$s get into the budget.  I will message you to see if you still selling when I'm ready.

thanks again

Scrappy Scott 

• 3 weeks later...
  • charlie two feathers changed the title to 12 ga Stoeger Surpreme Coach gun single trigger for sale or trade
  • charlie two feathers changed the title to 12 ga Stoeger Surpreme Coach gun single trigger for sale or trade lowered price

You have it priced right and it should sell pretty quickly. I used a Stoeger for the first 5 years of my shooting and it never gave me any issues. Good luck with this sell.

TM

If Ded Eye Raith Doesn't take it I will 

• charlie two feathers changed the title to SPF 12 ga Stoeger Surpreme Coach gun single trigger for sale or trade lowered price