SASS Wire Forum

FS: Pair of Uberti .38-40 (38WCF) Revolvers

FS:  A pair of Cimarron Uberti Revolvers, 5-1/2" barrels, in .38-40, in CCH/Blue, with steel backstraps and trigger guards, with one-piece wood grips.   I bought them new from the Cimarron Tent at EoT from our pard Abilene.  He picked out some good'uns.  Revolvers were timed and tuned by Cody Conagher, who put in the "Runnin' Iron" hammers.   Front sights are stock, they haven't been messed with.  They have the "4-Click" Colt actions and are problem-free.

I took out the 2-position cylinder pins and replaced them with Colt cylinder pins.   So, the only safety on these is between the shooter's ears.
I don't know how many rounds have been through them.  An estimate would be about a dozen matches worth.  (Shortly after I bought them I discovered Frontiersman!)  

Wood grips show some wear and dings.  But, not much.  Timing is right on with these as there is barely a hint of a turn line on the cylinders.  I have the original box and papers for one gun, and the original box for the other.

If you need additional pictures of any particular detail, let me know.

DSC_0003(3).thumb.JPG.1a8523fd89403b62d53882ece7205b94.JPG

DSC_0005(2).thumb.JPG.0c5c02e06b61326279a0647ec6a394e1.JPG

DSC_0013(1).thumb.JPG.6927f552ef357458610558a9530d005b.JPG

DSC_0010.thumb.JPG.39d725aa5dae228917f9683a08dd2188.JPG

1350. includes shipping to your FFL in CONUS if they will accept from a private seller.  AK, add a bit more for shipping.

If your FFL needs the shipment to come from an FFL, you will have to pay FFL the fees on my end.

To avoid confusion, they'll go to the first person who states a firm, "I'll take it", in the comments.

sorry , Dallas they look awesome and I aint got no room in the stable but sure would like for you to get them so i can see em at the black powder shoot at the pass ..... I sure am looking foward to you showing them to me there !!!!

4 minutes ago, Burn Through said:

sorry , Dallas they look awesome and I aint got no room in the stable but sure would like for you to get them so i can see em at the black powder shoot at the pass ..... I sure am looking foward to you showing them to me there !!!!

Well you're no help at all, BT! That's just more incentive to buy em! 

21 hours ago, Dallas McPewPew said:

Well you're no help at all, BT! That's just more incentive to buy em! 

I could throw in a box of 500 144gr lead bullets (yep, 144gr.) to sweeten the deal :lol:

Them ain't them ugly a$$ed Runnin Iron hammers, from Taylor's. They are Cimarron Thunderstorm hammers, in all likelyhood. Are they consecutive serial #'s?

1 hour ago, Kid Death 6683 said:

Them ain't them ugly a$$ed Runnin Iron hammers, from Taylor's. They are Cimarron Thunderstorm hammers, in all likelyhood. Are they consecutive serial #'s?

No, they are less than 30 numbers apart.  

Archived