SASS Wire Forum

Shotgun bad luck

Rye Miles #13621

8 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

So far  if I read the story right..an oversize primer got stuck in TN's butthole & no one knows what action to take as he's on the the other side ode of the country & Widder won't help cause he's to busy laughin '.......

5 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Oversized primer? It was a fired primer. I don’t see how it was oversized. If anything it was maybe undersized!

2 hours ago, Mister Badly said:

Undersized? That would explain why he eats all those nanner splits. Easy to pass/won't jam up yer action. 

I just.....

um....

err...

I need more coffee....

2 hours ago, Mister Badly said:

Undersized? That would explain why he eats all those nanner splits. Easy to pass/won't jam up yer action. 

Me?? I have only had one banana split in my whole life!

On 6/27/2023 at 8:04 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

There's quite a few pranksters I shoot with but none that would go as far as to do something to disable a gun.B)

You are absolutely right Rye nobody I know would do that.  I think we can also rule out rust because they have never been exposed to high humidity let alone rain!

2 hours ago, Cheatin Charlie said:

You are absolutely right Rye nobody I know would do that.  I think we can also rule out rust because they have never been exposed to high humidity let alone rain!

Hey now there was a few raindrops Saturday, at least on the way to the shoot there was but I kept on truckin!

Archived