SASS Wire Forum

SOLD Non SASS Vintage Mossberg .22 Rifle

Sold A pretty nice example of a scarce Mossberg Model 140 K in .22 Short and Long Rifle. It comes with one original five round removable magazine. It has a 24.5" barrel. Metal has very good overll finish, with some freckling.  Bolt handle retains some of its case coloring. Bore is bright and shiny with very distinct rifling.  Monte Carlo stock has some minor scratches, but no cracks. Uncommon cheekrest. These were made from 1955 - 1958 and considered SCARCE for Mossberg collectors. Ships to C&R or FFL. $200 + Shipping. 

20220919_124951.jpg

20220919_125148.jpg

My Glenfield 60 still wreaks havoc on squirrels. It has squirrels embossed on the stock. Had mine since abt. '74. Great little 22.

1 hour ago, Eyesa Horg said:

My Glenfield 60 still wreaks havoc on squirrels. It has squirrels embossed on the stock. Had mine since abt. '74. Great little 22.

Got mine around the same time.  It had a cheap Tasco scope that I begged the guy at KMart to make a Blue Light Special,  as I only had $5. I was 15, OK. I out shit friends with Remington,  Winchester and Browning. 22s topped with Weaver and other higher end scopes. 

38 minutes ago, Dusty Morningwood said:

Got mine around the same time.  It had a cheap Tasco scope that I begged the guy at KMart to make a Blue Light Special,  as I only had $5. I was 15, OK. I out shit friends with Remington,  Winchester and Browning. 22s topped with Weaver and other higher end scopes. 

Yep, same store, same scope, same results. :D

Out Shot! But some times that other thing, too.:lol:

4 hours ago, Phantom Falcon, SASS # 46139 said:

You guys must be pups! I got my Winchester Model 77 in Long Rifle in late 58. We bought them at the hardware stores then. 

Nice looking rifles, Dusty.

PF

I have a 77, my Mom bought for me in the early 60s long age, tube fed. love that rifle too. AAL 1968-2001.

• Dusty Morningwood changed the title to WTS Non SASS Vintage Mossberg .22 Rifle

BTT

• Dusty Morningwood changed the title to SOLD Non SASS Vintage Mossberg .22 Rifle

Archived