SASS Wire Forum

Wild game in Cleveland

Rye Miles #13621

I've never seen what happened last night in the 8th inning of the Guardians (ugh I hate that name) against the Tigers. On the third out our catcher Maile struck out, 3rd out but it was also a wild pitch so he got to first base. This was followed by 8 straight hits for Cleveland to take the lead and win the game! Crazy! 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/guardians-finish-season-series-against-the-tigers-with-late-game-comeback-win/ar-AA10MCTP

Do most fans still refer to them as the Indians? I know I do.

31 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Do most fans still refer to them as the Indians? I know I do.

Yep, I do! I still watch 'em but I refuse to buy any Guardians stuff! There's a shop at the mall here called Fan For Life and they have a bunch of Indians stuff. 

10th inning in New York.  Yanks’ pitcher walks two, (10th starts with a runner on second base) to load the bases while collecting a couple of outs. Next batter hits a double that scores three runs.  Yankees get the final out and trail by three.

Bottom of the tenth begins with a runner on second.  Rays’ pitcher puts two on to load the bases and then gives up a walk off grand slam to end the game!

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

10th inning in New York.  Yanks’ pitcher walks two, (10th starts with a runner on second base) to load the bases while collecting a couple of outs. Next batter hits a double that scores three runs.  Yankees get the final out and trail by three.

Bottom of the tenth begins with a runner on second.  Rays’ pitcher puts two on to load the bases and then gives up a walk off grand slam to end the game!

I’ve seen plenty of games similar to that , what I’ve never seen is what I put in the OP. 3 strikeouts wild pitch on the last SO then 8 straight hits! 

Archived