SASS Wire Forum

Must be for the sarsaparilla....

Must be for the sarsaparilla....  :)  

Why else would throwing axes have built-in bottle openers~?  :rolleyes:

Smith & Wesson Throwing Axes

Heck ~ I just might have to get myself a set... not very expensive, have a good ballistic coefficient, plus they actually do look kinda cool.  ^_^

PRODUCT DETAILS

Product Brand Logo

Designed specifically for recreational axe throwing, the Smith & Wesson® Hawkeye™ Throwing Axes are perfectly balanced and sharpened on 3 edges for maximum penetration and accuracy. Featuring a built-in bottle opener and constructed of premium stainless steel, these throwing axes promise to be a fun, challenging activity for backyard barbecues, camping trips, and block parties. Plus, these Smith & Wesson axes boast aerodynamic Ultra-Glide technology for reduced drag and to maximize retained energy for hard hits.

Smith & Wesson Hawkeye Throwing Axes | Bass Pro Shops

Everyone knows that you are not supposed to imbibe alcoholic beverages when you are shooting your gun, because this would increase the chance of you doing something stupid like shooting yourself or someone else.

Therefore if you are going to imbibe alcoholic beverages it is best to do it while you are throwing sharp objects around. There is no chance of you doing something stupid like cutting yourself or someone else. :rolleyes:

Hmmm…how long will it be before someone jumps in to complain about Bass Pro or Sportsman’s Warehouse?….

wait, did I say that out loud?……..

Archived