SASS Wire Forum

Classic CC Shootist Of Year Award Dinner 22'

Major Art Tillery

19 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Great get together tonight to honor two well deserving Classics. Great to actually meet face to face with my Classic friends from the wire. Thanks to the Magnificent Seven for organizing it. 

It was great to finally meet you.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides the great company, the steak was top notch!  One of the highlights of the week.  Thanks for organizing it and opening it to everyone.

Thanks Major and all the Magnificent 7.  It was a great event.  Got to meet a lot of Classic Cowboys and Classic Cowgirls I didn't know.  Thanks to everyone who supported me and the 7 for their recognition.  I was so honored and humbled I didn't know what to say.  Thank you all. 

Whiskey Hayes

On 10/17/2022 at 10:12 AM, Whiskey Hayes #41999 said:

Thanks Major and all the Magnificent 7.  It was a great event.  Got to meet a lot of Classic Cowboys and Classic Cowgirls I didn't know.  Thanks to everyone who supported me and the 7 for their recognition.  I was so honored and humbled I didn't know what to say.  Thank you all. 

Whiskey Hayes

Well deserved! It was great meeting you!

FB_IMG_1666019708696.thumb.jpg.f5fd91580771ae64c53fabba39e480f0.jpg

Thanks again to all who attended and supported our Classics! It was a great evening. So nice to meet so many of you. Thank you for the recognition. And, the buckles are stunning! -R3D6DF3B71-72FA-4796-9391-79341EFECC08.thumb.jpeg.3db909609fd10bdc8649b764642aa383.jpeg

7 hours ago, Ruby Red Rider said:

Thanks again to all who attended and supported our Classics! It was a great evening. So nice to meet so many of you. Thank you for the recognition. And, the buckles are stunning! -R3D6DF3B71-72FA-4796-9391-79341EFECC08.thumb.jpeg.3db909609fd10bdc8649b764642aa383.jpeg

Congrats,  great looking buckle too.  That was a cool place to have the dinner at too.  Nice area.

It was a great place for the event and I was glad to meet a few CC  and CCG I didn’t know,and yes the steaks were really good! Hope we can meet there again next year!

Archived