SASS Wire Forum

After receiving my SASS package and reading Hells Coming’s excellent “Thank You SASS” post on May 14th regarding the awesome 2022 EOT Champion buckles I felt inspired to additional observation.  I know this comment is not of interest to most but I feel worthy as to add praise to Misty Moonshine, and to her staff at our new headquarters in Akron, Indiana. 

There was more to this SASS award than just a beautiful Molly buckle.  The additional effort to make this awarding exemplifies the leadership we have in SASS.  You see, it was not just a Champion buckle in the usual nice Molly box that could have been inserted into USPS padded envelope and economy mailed to recipients.  These beautiful buckles came, at least mine, in a Priority Mail box and when opened blue tissue paper with SASS seal was to be pealed to reveal the black/red Molly presentation box laying in attractive brown shredded packing.  Not a simple packing job for Misty, Ruby, and additional staff for the 60 plus units. 

What a way to say, “Congratulations”.

As Hells Coming and others have proclaimed, the Champion buckles were a wonderful jester by Misty/SASS and such a show of “doing the right thing”.  The purchase alone was such an overwhelming commitment….Thank You Misty Moonshine.  My appreciation also goes to Ruby Ruthless and all in connection to the presentation of the award.  I am so thankful of SASS for just being such a part of my life for over 20 years.

Buckle Box.jpg

I totally agree, Billy.  Misty Moonshine and her whole crew went above and beyond to correct a big mistake at this year's EOT.  Those of us who received these buckles are obviously tickled, but I really hope that the whole SASS membership realizes what was done.  This should speak volumes about how our headquarters wants to do what is right for the shooters and the game that we love.

Archived