SASS Wire Forum

38 special reloading brass

I have a limited amount of 38 special, fully processed, reloading brass available.  It is once fired range yellow brass that has been cleaned, resized, deprimed, and polished.  There are NO nickle cases included.  I have had this in the past and it is very nice, but none for a year or more.  This is not what is commonly found that folks gather up and supply as "used brass".  You never know how much that brass has been shot.

It is bagged 500/bag.  It varies in price, so here goes.

Mixed  headstamp..........27.50/500.... 8 bags available. 4 SOLD//4 left

Blazer headstamp..........30.00/500.....2 bags available

PMC   headstamp...........30.00/500....4 bags available    SOLD

Remington..........................32.50/500.... 4 bags available  SOLD

Prices are plus actual shipping costs.   A bag of 500 weighs about 6 lbs, so you can get an idea what it might cost.  The smart way is to buy enough to use a medium flat rate USPS box for 13.50 that will let you get as many as 2000 pieces in the same box.  Get a buddy to join in and save some money.

This will be likely all I will have for the forseeable future. an maybe forever.  My friend that does this, from time to time, is wanting to quit and play with his grandkids.  Imagine that. If you want something to do while we are waiting for this "virus" thing to pass, maybe loading some ammo would be a good choice.  Send me an email or a message...thanks,

PD

I’ll take 4 bags of mixed if still available, thnx

Archived