SASS Wire Forum

Sold

Grass Range

A pair of spurs and straps. I do not remember where I got these so I don't know where they were made. appear to be solid brass. They have been used but not by me. They are heavy enough to stay down on your boot unlike the flimsy ones I have seen. Price is $60 plus shipping

MVC-057F.JPG

MVC-058F.JPG

Grass Range.I will take them.Let me know how much & where to send.Do U do Pay Pal?

Largo

15 hours ago, largo casey #19191 said:

Grass Range.I will take them.Let me know how much & where to send.Do U do Pay Pal?

Largo

I will go to the PO and ship them so will let you know total. I need your name and address in a pm. I like to send items before I get paid just so I can see who is honest and who is not. GR

1 hour ago, Grass Range said:

Spurs are sold. If I knew how to delete this I would. GR

Edit your title and state SOLD(Click 'edit' on the first post). It will disappear on it's on after 3 months.

Archived