SASS Wire Forum

Happy Trails Foundation

Zach Taylor,SASS#14359

Received my notice of the annual silver screen drawing, it was mentioned inside that Ten-X Ammunition will no longer be making cowboy ammunition due to California laws , effective 2019. Another push by the far left to put us out of our sport without getting their way with the Second Amendment.

I always buy a ticket or two to the drawing, it's a great cause and a really nice prize if you win!;)

This is a wonderful organization, which I have bought many raffle tickets from over the years. Ladies, if you shoot cowboy action , this is YOUR raffle. The December prize  is two, gold plated, Dale Evans Colt 45's, and a gorgeous  double buscadero rig. Check out their website, and I am certain you will spring for a couple of chances. Sure as shootin! Happy Holidays! Montana Greg 

On 10/24/2019 at 9:21 PM, Zach Taylor,SASS#14359 said:

Received my notice of the annual silver screen drawing, it was mentioned inside that Ten-X Ammunition will no longer be making cowboy ammunition due to California laws , effective 2019. Another push by the far left to put us out of our sport without getting their way with the Second Amendment.

http://tenxammo.com/index.html

Not making an "civillian" ammo at all, it seems.  Doesn't say why.

20 hours ago, Uncle Ethan # 94321 said:

I also purchased a few tickets. I really didn't understand the logic behind some of the laws in CA.

It's easy to figure out! They don't want civilians to own guns, it's as simple as that!! Little by little they're chipping away!!:angry:

Archived