SASS Wire Forum

want to trade a 1894c Marlin Carbine for a Rossi 92 Carbine

I have a 1894c Marlin 38spl/357 Carbine I want to trade for a 92 Rossi 38spl/357 Carbine. I want to do this trade with a N.California Pard.  The Marlin has a "JM" stamp on the barrel and has not had more than 200 rounds thru it(might be less) I am not fond of the weight compared to the Rossi.  I bought it in the early 2000's at a local Big 5. The Marlin is a good gun, I just want to get a second Rossi. As I said, I only want to deal with a N.California Pard to save on having to ship it somewhere. I rather do the transaction in a local gun shop and pay the fee for a transfer. No cash otherwise, straight across trade.  Any takers?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Your picture links don’t work. I think your Marlin is an 1894 not an 1895 based on the pistol caliber. Is it a round barrel or octagon?

if it’s an octagon I’d be interested. I’m in So Cal not northern. if you don’t find what your looking for up there. 

3 hours ago, Ethan Cord said:

Your picture links don’t work. I think your Marlin is an 1894 not an 1895 based on the pistol caliber. Is it a round barrel or octagon?

if it’s an octagon I’d be interested. I’m in So Cal not northern. if you don’t find what your looking for up there. 

Agree on the picture deal and that it's a '94.

What's the first 2 numbers of the serial #?

OLG

Archived