SASS Wire Forum

JAX Leather shotgun belt

Dirty Dan Dawkins

I was completely impressed at the quality of Frisco Frankie’s work. Her work is super nice and so is she. I’ll get some pics later. I had her made a six- double loop canvas belt with 3- reload loops on my right side. She also dyed the canvas tan, like the older military belts. I’d take her belt over any other I’ve seen,  any day. Quality and superb comfort. My wife and son were floored by how nice her belt and drawstring bags are. My son just loved how well my canvas belt wears. He’ll have to buy his own....

She certainly is a pleasure to do business or just for chat.  Sassy and I have a good supply of Jax ammo loop bags, as well as couple of pull string canvas bags.  

Hi DDD,

You are right on about Frankie. I've known her for many years. Primarily as the Vendor Liaison for our local annual match. Her home is close to us.  Although she is moving to Nevada, she will still be nearby.

I like seeing kudos to our wonderful vendors.

Regards,

AM

50 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Hi DDD,

You are right on about Frankie. I've known her for many years. Primarily as the Vendor Liaison for our local annual match. Her home is close to us.  Although she is moving to Nevada, she will still be nearby.

I like seeing kudos to our wonderful vendors.

Regards,

AM

You're lucky to be near to her.

I believe I met her and her late husband Doc about 2000 at my first EOT. Doc, as well, was such a nice guy.

Incidentally Allie,  thinking back of Doc, I believe he was one of the early recipients honored  by Wild Bunch/SASS with the TRUE GRIT Award. My late wife, Miss Ann, was too honored at EOT  in 2006 with this award. A moment that still brings tears to my eyes.

Archived