SASS Wire Forum

FS Sig and S&W 40 S&W pistols PRICE REDUCED 5/16

I don't need another caliber, so I haven't fired these to be tempted to keep them.  Sig P229 40 S&W still available, S&W Shield SOLD PENDING FUNDS.  I don't believe my father ever fired them and they look by all signs unfired.  With boxes and papers as pictured.  Shield has a Galco Yaqui paddle holster included.  Sig has 3 mag's.  $399 for the Shield package, $775 for the Sig.  Prices are shipped to your FFL.  Thanks.

SHIELD 002.JPG

SHIELD 003.JPG

SHIELD 004.JPG

SIG229 002.JPG

SIG229 003.JPG

SIG229 004.JPG

SHIELD 001.JPG

FIREBALL,

If this info helps, here goes.

I don't know about the S&W pistol, BUT...... the SIG P229 can also be easily converted to a .357 Sig caliber.   The new owner could just 

contact SIG for the conversion parts and have a GREAT pistol in 2 calibers....... .357 SIG and .40

I presently own a P229 in .357 SIG caliber and it is a super fine pistol.   Actually, I own 3 SIG's and all of them are great shooters and VERY reliable.

..........Widder

Hi Fireball--

I'll take the shield package off your hands.  Been looking and looking at the thing, might as well just pull the trigger.  Should have just told you to add it to the box on the other one from you.  Same payment method?

8 hours ago, Smoky Pistols said:

Hi Fireball--

I'll take the shield package off your hands.  Been looking and looking at the thing, might as well just pull the trigger.  Should have just told you to add it to the box on the other one from you.  Same payment method?

Thanks, sounds good.  I'll update with tracking and what not as appropriate.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived