SASS Wire Forum

Yeti's Competitor Steps up.

Charlie T Waite

After Yeti Coolers Drops NRA, Its Competitor Is Letting Customers Know Where It Stands on the 2A.  Also NRA responds to Yeti's canned response to customers.  Link

I compared a Yeti travel mug to a harbor freight travel mug with the following results:

Yeti                                              harbor freight

Hot Drink                3.5 hrs                                           4.75 hrs

Cold Drink              5.75 hrs                                         8.25 hrs

Cost                        $29.95                                           $8.99

Upon further research found they were both made exactly the same.

I heard RTIC coolers are made by the same company at about 1/3 the price, this was also stated on another thread.

And as OLG said "Pelican is pro-NRA, and their stuff is all USA made".  By the way - In the wake of Yeti allegedly deciding to break up with NRA by refusing to sell its products to NRA-ILA, Pelican has announced a new promotion. Use the code PELICANPROUD when ordering a Pelican cooler this month, and Pelican will donate $10 to NRA — and give you a free Pelican 22 ounce stainless steel tumblerLink

Charlie

Here is the reply Shortcake got when she asked Grizzly Coolers if they supported the NRA.

Hi Shortcake,

Thanks for your inquiry into Grizzly Coolers. We certainly are an industry supporter for the Friends of the NRA program – here’s a link where you’ll see our brand alongside our fellow supporters - https://www.friendsofnra.org/IndustrySupporters.aspx

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks again for reaching out. Feel free to use the discount code LIST10 for 10% off any purchase on our website.

Take care,

Brady Severson

Regional Sales Representative

Grizzly_Logo_Slate

1712 Moellers Drive

Decorah, IA 52101

Direct – 563-202-9120

Cell - 563-419-9670

www.grizzlycoolers.com

See all 3 links

NRA supporters are blowing up Yeti coolers. Yeti says it’s all a big mistake. By Meagan Flynn | The Washington Post

Crushed Tumbler In Vise

Shot Tumbler with 44 Mag

I wonder when they'll start to understand what they have done.   :lol:

20 hours ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:
Here is the reply Shortcake got when she asked Grizzly Coolers if they supported the NRA.

Hi Shortcake,

Thanks for your inquiry into Grizzly Coolers. We certainly are an industry supporter for the Friends of the NRA program – here’s a link where you’ll see our brand alongside our fellow supporters - https://www.friendsofnra.org/IndustrySupporters.aspx

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks again for reaching out. Feel free to use the discount code LIST10 for 10% off any purchase on our website.

Take care,

Brady Severson

Regional Sales Representative

Grizzly_Logo_Slate

1712 Moellers Drive

Decorah, IA 52101

Direct – 563-202-9120

Cell - 563-419-9670

www.grizzlycoolers.com

I just dropped Grizzly a note of Thanks for their support, they have a new customer.

Archived