SASS Wire Forum

The finest kind

Goody, SASS #26190

Was just poking around an old friends home page and ran across this picture, so I stole it! (thanks Sharon) It depicts one of the finest bunch of people it has ever been my pleasure to be aquainted with. Now it certainly is not an exclusive list, but does represent the people involved in CAS when I started. This was taken at the Southwest Regional in 2003 at CVV. These gentlemen held a shooters school. Top row, left to right, Long Hunter, Tequila, Badlands Ben and Shalako Joe. Front row, L-R, Black Barth, Handlebar Doc and Shadrach. I miss then all.

barth.jpg

16 hours ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

Was just poking around an old friends home page and ran across this picture, so I stole it! (thanks Sharon) It depicts one of the finest bunch of people it has ever been my pleasure to be aquainted with. Now it certainly is not an exclusive list, but does represent the people involved in CAS when I started. This was taken at the Southwest Regional in 2003 at CVV. These gentlemen held a shooters school. Top row, left to right, Long Hunter, Tequila, Badlands Ben and Shalako Joe. Front row, L-R, Black Barth, Handlebar Doc and Shadrach. I miss then all.

barth.jpg

Me too, and a whole bunch more....you included.

Archived