SASS Wire Forum

Sig pellet rifle

Trigger Mike

A while back i had bought my older son a pellet pistol from Sig Sauer and my daughter one from Umarex and me a 1911 pellet pistol from Umarex.  My son said he felt the quality of the Sig was somewhat better.  A much longer while back I had bought a scoped single pump GAMO pellet rifle that my older son uses now (he earned it by making good grades) .  His 8 year old brother is not as precise when shooting and loves to race so for his birthday the other day I bought him a Sig Sauer pellet rifle that looks like an AR15.  Naturally I needed to fire it first to sight it in and make sure it works like it should.  Let me tell you what, that is one fine pellet rifle.  size and weight are like the AR-15 and boy is it accurate and smooth.  It came with a 30 round magazine.  It got me to wondering if I should have bought a Sig Sauer version of the AR15 instead of the ones I bought.  My 8 year old slowed down when firing as I told him fast firing turns the CO2 cold faster and reduces its life(per the instruction manual) and he was slightly high but hitting the target and getting somewhat of a group when compared to shooting a 22 rifle.  his 12 year old brother shot it and hit some rounds touching each other.  It is good quality but at $219 it better be.

41 minutes ago, Chili Ron said:

Howdy,

Took me a few seconds to figure what 219 meant.

WOW.

Best

CR

yeah, one of these would have been helpful...$

Archived