SASS Wire Forum

WTB gun leather - over- Good to go now THANKS!

Well I blew all my allowance on shooting irons and now have nothing to carry them around in except and old ratty gunny sack. Wasn't there a spaghetti western where the hero did just that?

Just starting out so I'm looking for some economical (cheap) rigs to house a pair of 4 3/4" barrelled .45LC Taylor Smoke Wagons on a 38"-40" waist....I'm still working on getting that down. I'm also looking for shoulder holsters (Doc Holiday style would be perfect, but any SASS acceptable is ok) for a pair of '58 Remington Sheriff's with 5 1/2" barrels.Or heck anything I can make into holsters of any kind.

Pretty much any condition that is usable is ok. If they need repairs that's fine too. Heck if you just want to throw some 8/9# chunks of leather at me large enough to piece together something I'm your Huckleberry!! So please dig through your dark closets, car trunks, truck beds and back corners of your sheds and barns. I can do PayPal for any reasonable offers....and yes I'll even accept charity. :wub:

THANKS

Doc,

How far south in the State of Jefferson are you?  I have a set of leather that might work and I can bring it to Albany next month (April).  Good heavy leather made by a local shooter.  It should be about the right size.  I won it in a drawing and have only used it a few times.  PM me with your email and I can send you a picture.

Buxton Lookout

I Have a pair of Mernickle Evil Roys that are for colt size Revolvers and one six round ammo holder for .45's and a Belt with the fancy silver buckle.

Every thing is Black. Hardly ever used. the belt is 41 1/2" long to the shortest hole and 46 1/2" to the longest. the holsters and ammo slide have silver and gold (lookin) Conchos.

The belt would not be difficult to shorten.  Send me your Email address and I will send you photos.

I would like to get $175.00 for this rig, and I will pay the shippin.

w.r.puckett@gmail.com

Ve got anew set of long hunter 05 model holsters that have been used much 80% of new if interested

Pls send photos to me at gumcw@yahoo.com

Wicked Wayne 105514

Archived