SASS Wire Forum

Lots of Stuff For Sale

Capt. some pictures of the 38-40 if still available, also where to send $ for the classic black powder #55 w/drop tubes. thanks Pachaug Kid

email me at sseguin@myfairpoint.net

CMR

Capt. some pictures of the 38-40 if still available, also where to send $ for the classic black powder #55 w/drop tubes. thanks Pachaug Kid

Email me at sseguin@myfairpoint.net

CMR

The MO for the short 97' will go out in tomorrows mail...

Let me know when you ship,

Thanks

Will do

CMR has proven to be a stand up pard to deal with. He shipped the shotgun when he said he was going to. Shotgun was delivered when scheduled and pretty much in the advertised shape. Through no fault of his, the shotgun was damaged by UPS, CMR is taking the steps to deal with UPS and make it right. He also has had great communication through out the deal.

Thanks Again.

Capt Rum:

I interested in this one:

Winchester 1894 Rifle, Legacy Model from last production run. 26 inch blued round barrel in 38-55, case colored action. Walnut stock with pistol grip and checkering. Crescent butt plate. Brand new in box, all paper work, hang tag still on gun. Price $1,300

Help me out as I'm unfamiliar with the "Legacy Model" and don't know when they're last production run was. Pictures would be nice, the info will help tremendously. I have it on good advice the 38-55 is a good long distance gun and a pleasure to shoot.

Thanks for the info in advance,

Ocklawaha Kid

Pards, I bought the Trapdoor carbine (22") from Capt and it was just as described. Capt takes good care of his guns with the exception of the one he shot in the buttstock ;)

Not to worry, you'll get exactly what he advertised!

Willy

Capt Rum:

I interested in this one:

Winchester 1894 Rifle, Legacy Model from last production run. 26 inch blued round barrel in 38-55, case colored action. Walnut stock with pistol grip and checkering. Crescent butt plate. Brand new in box, all paper work, hang tag still on gun. Price $1,300

Help me out as I'm unfamiliar with the "Legacy Model" and don't know when they're last production run was. Pictures would be nice, the info will help tremendously. I have it on good advice the 38-55 is a good long distance gun and a pleasure to shoot.

Thanks for the info in advance,

Ocklawaha Kid

Where do I send,Need an email address.

CMR

I'm interested in the 38-40/40 s&w Rugers are they the standard grip frame or I'm hoping for bisley grip frames? Also will you take $2000 shipped to Fll in nm?

I'm interested in the 38-40/40 s&w Rugers are they the standard grip frame or I'm hoping for bisley grip frames? Also will you take $2000 shipped to Fll in nm?

The guns have standard grip frames Ruger never made bisley's in 38-40. I will take $2000 plus shipping which wont be cheap because they have to be shipped overnight. Let me know if your still interested.

CMR

• 2 weeks later...

Archived