SASS Wire Forum

Long guns for sale

Long guns for sale - I am posting to help a couple of SASS members that don't post on the wire or have photo sharing accounts.

Two Dancin Guns SASS# 67736 & Ruger Ron SASS# 46423 have these long guns for sale, they are located in Pennsylvania. If interested, contact me and I will send their direct contact email and phone number so you can find out more about these guns and arrange proper transfer. I don't want to post their email and phone on a public forum.

JS Sooner

SASS#73526

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Winchester Model 1895, 405 Win caliber, Condition Excellent Factory sites plus receiver peep site $775 - Photo is below. Still available
Win_1895_405_zps4wxhq4jv.jpg
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Savage Model 99E, 308Win Caliber, condition excellent $325- Sold
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Winchester model 70 Feather Weight 8A, 22-250 REM cal with 6-24 Tasco scope,Leupold mounts $675- Sold _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Winchester model 94, 32Win SPL caliber, condition excellent $375 - Sold

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Winchester model 94, 375WIN/ 38-55 Marbles rear tang site condition excellent $450 - Sold
Winchester model 1886 extra light, 45-70 GOV’T caliber, original sites, plus receiver peep sight condition excellent $950Sold

Lyman Flintlock, Great Plains Rifle,50 Caliber, condition very good $375 - Photo is below. Still available

Lyman_Great%20Plains_50Cal_zpsfvmhfv4e.j

Hawkins rifle, 58 Caliber, percussion, by Interarms in 1970’s Condition very good $275 - Sold
Winchester 1895 High Grade 30-06 caliber, in factory carton never fired! $1375 - Photo is below.

Still available
Win_1895HighGrade_30-06_zpslanchgkw.jpg

PM's sent with Trish & Ron's contact information, for questions and to work out details on shipping costs. If you have an ffl in you're state that will accept shipment of long guns directly from a Non FFL seller, please provide details to Trish & Ron.

Lone Dog, I could not send a PM to you, the mailbox may be full, please send me a PM or email so I can provide their contact information.

Regards,

JS Sooner

jssooner73526@gmail.com

All contact information has been passed on to Trish & Ron. I spoke with him yesterday, he is checking on shipping costs.

They are also dealing with some issues on their recent home purchase, some extensive, unseen repairs are needed asap, they are involved with contractors and have quite a bit on their plate. I want to help them keep the gun sales straight.

Thank you,

JS Sooner

Deferring to Dirty Scoundrel, I'd take the Hawken if it's 1:60 instead of 1:48.

I'm still interested in the Hawken, but I CAN'T CONTACT THEM! AGGHHH!

Ron told me the twist rate was 1 in 48 and to add this information to the post; I did that tonight.

Are you interested in the Hawken with a twist rate of 1 in 48?

1:48 will usually stabilize a patched round ball at the upper end, and why have a .58 unless you're going to make it hurt? :lol:

I have finally made contact. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ruger Ron provided a status update so I could bring this ad up to date. Six of the rifles have been paid for and shipped. There are three still available with some interest.

We wanted to post them for sale here prior to listing on other sites, but will be listing elsewhere soon.

I want to thank the buyers for helping a couple of great SASS members.

Regards,

JS Sooner

Archived