SASS Wire Forum

FS 1887/1901 Winchester lever action shotgun side screw taps- 1 LEFT

For cleaning up the side action screws holes or making new ones, I had Greenfield custom cut taps for me back in the day. These are HSS, 4 straight flute plug taps cut to the proper .271-40 for original Winchester lever action shotgun side screws. I am putting 4 of the brand new taps up for sale for $55 each shipped. First ones with an "I'll take one" posted here get's them. Thanks. *I have nothing for the metric guns*

Cause everyone loves a pic....

20150903_162505_zpsj9sqdfeb.jpg

SOLD PENDING FUNDS. 50+ side screws all for 1887/1901's, various used/abused conditions, see the pic below. $55 shipped for all. First I'll take them posted here get's them.

20150903_170551_zps6yhvageq.jpg

SOLD PENDING FUNDS. 9 newly manufactured side screws for 1887/1901. These were made and blued by a supplier I used to deal with. 2 short length, 5 long length. $105 shipped for all. First I'll take them posted here get's them.

20150903_174524_zpsglruolic.jpg

• 4 months later...

Do you have any of the original side screws left? I have a replacement screw in my 1887 and would love to slip in an original. If not - I'd love to get the contact for the purchaser so I can try to pick one up.

Thanks

I have none left for sale and the place(s) I used to get them from have closed up. Good luck.

Archived