SASS Wire Forum

VIET NAM POW FLAG

EL NEGRO GATO

HOWDY ALL, I JUST READ ON FACEBOOK THAT THERE IS A PETITION TO REMOVE THE MIA-POW FLAG IN PUBLIC, IT STATES THAT IT REPRESENTS THE JUSTIFICATON OF THE VIOLENCE OF THE VIET NAM WAR. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE WHATS GOING ON IN OUR COUNTRY. WHATS NEXT? "BABY ON BOARD" SIGN I'M SORRY I LOST A FEW FRIENDS THERE AND SOME HERE ARE DYING ALSO. I'VE FLOWN THE POW FLAG FOR YEARS AND WILL CONTINUE TO FLY IT UNTIL I RUN OUT OF BULLETS. SORRY FOR THE RANT BUT THIS REALLY HIT HOME

REGARDS ENG

Who are these people that want everything neutral? The story I saw said that ONE woman complained about the toys being separated by gender. The media picked up on ONE complaint and Target folded? Who is the PC Commissar that decides these things and makes them "newsworthy"? and how come nobody seems to have the ...guts to tell them to take a flying leap at a rolling doughnut?

HOWDY ALL, I JUST READ ON FACEBOOK THAT THERE IS A PETITION TO REMOVE THE MIA-POW FLAG IN PUBLIC, IT STATES THAT IT REPRESENTS THE JUSTIFICATON OF THE VIOLENCE OF THE VIET NAM WAR. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE WHATS GOING ON IN OUR COUNTRY. WHATS NEXT? "BABY ON BOARD" SIGN I'M SORRY I LOST A FEW FRIENDS THERE AND SOME HERE ARE DYING ALSO. I'VE FLOWN THE POW FLAG FOR YEARS AND WILL CONTINUE TO FLY IT UNTIL I RUN OUT OF BULLETS. SORRY FOR THE RANT BUT THIS REALLY HIT HOME

REGARDS ENG

Well, since those POW's who got themselves captured and endured years of torture "aren't heros" (obviously, the aircrewmembers should have gone down with their burning planes), maybe these people have something...like a terminal case of leftwing bull$#i+! :angry::angry::angry: As for the MIA's, let's take a few of these petition signers over to 'Nam and let them dig through all of the place and try to find one of my AFROTC classmates who is still over there...somewhere in a mountain! (They never did find the wreckage of his RF-4! :( Go right along with the @#$%&^!!! who say there were no WMD's in Iraq. Of course there weren't...they all went over the border into Syria so Asaad could use them on his own countrymen! Heck, it took over a week before some of our troops literally stumbled over a MiG-21 buried in the sand off the end of the runway at Baghdad International Airport! And we shouldn't have dropped those two nukes on Japan. Better to have let our troops and the Japanese suffer over a million casualties that would have happened in the invasion! Plus the hundreds of B-29 crews we'd have needed to firebomb the two cities. Sorry! Now I have to double up on my blood pressure meds!

I've never owned a POW flag, but I will if this becomes an issue. I suppose I'd better pick up a few moreCSA battle flags before they disappear, too.

i just place an order from these super helpful folks, they have both.

http://flagguys.com/csaflags.html

Archived