SASS Wire Forum

Raging Bull 44 mag sold to Don

Smithy

SOLD As the title implies I have a Taurus Stainless Raging Bull in 44 magnum for sale. It's as it came from the factory and this time I not only have the papers but I also have the box, YEAH! Again never fired and this one the only thing that has happened different than what could be ordered is that it has a pair of the NEW Pachmayr grips on it. I simply could not get my hands around that skinny but deep set that the gun came with. This gun is a brute with dual cylinder lock up, adjustable rear sights, and factory porting to tame those beefy loads. Six shot and slightly bigger than my Alaskan in the frame. Weighs in pretty hefty as well. As usual for stuff I sell, this gun is unfortunately unfired and this time in the box. (I wish I'd of got a chance to fire off a few rounds, but this is the first time I've been able to say New, unfired, and in the box, YEAH!). Looking at new and at used sales I think that an even $500.00 would just about do it with another 20 for shipping to your FFL's lower 48 address. I'll be sending it directly to your FFL so make sure he's OK with that (some aren't for some reason?). First to send my email 5kw@sbcglobal.net the simple phrase of "I'll take that one (here's where you indicate which one that is as I have others for sale) Smithy" and the first one gets it. You can do the PM but I don't know if I'd count on it also sending me an email to indicate the PM is here and I'll be only looking to the email in order to ascertain who is first. I also have a couple other guns, knives, BB guns for the kids, and chargers, and even a rail mounted sight of all things so take a look at this one picture, and the link given afterward will take you to my album of other items for sale (all of which will have an ad here on the wire) Best of luck to you all, Smithy. SOLD

SANY0069.jpg

And the link of more of this gun among other things for sale is here:

http://s563.photobucket.com/user/5kwkdw3/library/Stuff%204%20Sale%207-31-15

Howdy Pard,

Truth be told Im probably not a buyer but could you put that on a scale

and let us know what it weighs without ammo?

I sure like the look of it. Some pretty wood grips and it would look better.

You don't have wood grips for it, right?

I do have a cousin who loves those 44s.

Hmmmmm if he bought it I could shoot it too hmmmmm

Best

CR

I once owned a Raging Bull in .454 Casull. They ARE VERY GOOD pistols.

I put some heavy stuff thru my Casull and it never loosend on me and nothing ever broke inside. Very dependable.

These are tough pistols if anyone is wanting a good .44 mag.

p.s. - the 2 reasons I let the Casull go was because is was expensive to reload and I wanted more Cowboy guns.

..........Widder

Howdy Pard,

Truth be told Im probably not a buyer but could you put that on a scale

and let us know what it weighs without ammo?

I sure like the look of it. Some pretty wood grips and it would look better.

You don't have wood grips for it, right?

I do have a cousin who loves those 44s.

Hmmmmm if he bought it I could shoot it too hmmmmm

Best

CR

Per the Taurus website, 53 oz.

LL

Thanks on the 53 oz as I was having a hard time trying to figure out how to weigh this puppy. Still here and unfired folks......

Archived