SASS Wire Forum

I'm Beaming Another Grandkid Started Shooting

Howdy,

I'm so happy . Kat and I are proud to announce that Iron Outlaw Sass# 102297 has started shooting Cowboy :) . He is our 14 yr old grandson. I'm afraid his sister is going to hurt him though. His sister Kickin Casteel Sass# 90403 has been shooting 3 yrs. His 1st 3 stages was clean and he started rubbing it in. She threatened him. I think hes going to be really tall. He wears a size 10 boot. I ask him if he goes water skiing without ski's. He wanted a double barrel and a short 92 both in blue. I have those extra in the safes. Now I have to get some blue 357 4 3/4" pistols to match his other guns according to him. He wants birdsheads. Thats what Kat, Cassie and I shoot. I will make him a rig. He's using the holsters from one of my rigs with his belt. he wants to look like an outlaw??? All he talks about is our Cowboy Match this week and someday beating his sister. She told him to learn Duelist , because he is going to have a broken arm. I don't understand why they cannot be sweet and lovable like me. I guess I will mosey over to the classifieds and look for some pants for him. Size 30". Crap I haven't seen a thirty inch waste since my last divorce. I just wanted to tell you about him.

Rev

Sweet and Lovable

Congrats Rev, my grandson is shooting with me also. He's been to 2 matches so far and asking when we going again.Guess Cowboy Shooting just doubled in price for me but I don't care. Spending one on one time with my grandson is priceless. We share guns for now so when funds become available I will upgrade and he will get what I shooting now.

Dirty Bart :)

My wife and I were lucky enough to have a kid even though the Doc said it wouldn't happen.

He's five now, and he loves guns. Once the novelty wears off a bit and I'm sure he can follow instructions and be safe while he's excited, I've got a matched pair of .22 3 screw Rugers for him.

Still looking for a .410 double and trying to decide on a .22 rifle.

Might try to fine a "trapper" in .38...

Can't wait either way!

Guys,

Thats totally cool.Our 2 oldest of our 7 grandkids. And don't forget our 2 great granddaughters 3 & 4 started in Sass along time ago and did not last long after they met the opposite sex. Married now and don't have the time. When Cassie was 14 yrs old all she talked about was shooting with us. Its been a hoot for 3 years with Cassie. For yrs the Grandson has reminded me he was going to shoot with me when he turns 14. Well here we go. I just wish I hadn't got rid of the oldest grandsons pistols and clothes. I'm very fortunate that Kat and my grandkids share this wonderful sport.

Rev

Allie,

I plan on taking some this Saturday. I'll send em.

Rev

Archived