SASS Wire Forum

Krazy Kajun

Nope....I posted regarding this story and how I did not much care for what was done. I figured I'd better remove my remarks before Miss Allie Meaux put me on her "list." I still don't like what was done but I'll be nice.

Kajun

Nope....I posted regarding this story and how I did not much care for what was done. I figured I'd better remove my remarks before Miss Allie Meaux put me on her "list." I still don't like what was done but I'll be nice.

Kajun

............................................................................!! ................................................................!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

And that is all I'll say about that level of STUPID. ;)

OLG

I am sure someone will quietly remind him that the CIA spies on both the House and the Senate. You can bet the CIA and the NSA will both have an eye on that guy, they watch all of us anyway, he will just quietly get an extra measure. If they catch him out the Left will jump up and down and shout entrapment, but that will be the end of his political success. Because, while they will be publicly outraged they will quietly pull the rug out from under him "for the good of the party/"

Archived