SASS Wire Forum

Football Humor.

Subdeacon Joe

On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Raiders fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Raiders fans. Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, 'Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?' Because I'm not a Raiders fan,' she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Raiders fan, then who are you a fan of?' 'I am a Broncos fan, and proud of it,' Janie replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Janie please tell us why you are a Broncos fan?' "Because my mom is a Broncos fan, and my dad is Broncos fan, so I'm a Broncos fan too!" "Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Broncos fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?' "Then," Janie smiled, 'I'd be a Raiders fan.'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Q: What do the Oakland Raiders and possums have in common?
A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My favorite football joke of all time:

What does the large N on the side of a Cornhuskers helmet stand for?

Nowledge

Archived