SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky Co. Regulators This Saturday Nov. 8th

WOODFOX , sass#34179

Come join us for our last shoot of the season dress for the weather it might be a little chilly .

Registration at 7:30 - 9:15 shoot will start directly after mandatory safety meeting at 9:30 .

Breakfast and lunch will be served for a additional fee ,we will shoot 3 stages stop for lunch and shoot 3 more .

It's been a great season of Cowboy Action Shooting can't believe it's ending so soon .

Hope to see ya all .

Woodfox :)

Title corrected. :)

Whether the weather is worthwhile or worthless, I'm a-plannin' on bein' there. Might turn blue from the cold, but I'd be blue if we didn't get to shoot! See ya on Friday for setup.

Deadeye :D :FlagAm:

Sorry I have the incorrect date in the title of my posting it's the 8th not the 11th , I can't seem to change it maybe someone with more computer smarts than me can help .

Woodfox :wacko:

Fixed!

Woodfox, next time use the "full editor" when you edit and that'll let you edit your heading. ;)

Woodfox, next time use the "full editor" when you edit and that'll let you edit your heading. ;)

We didn't have computers when I went to school , We just started getting electric lights .

Woodfox :ph34r:

We didn't have computers when I went to school , We just started getting electric lights .

Woodfox :ph34r:

You probably had an outhouse too!!! :lol:

woodfox, I see yu collect airstreams, is that your house on rt 6, west of Fremont?

hopefully I'll get to make it sat,,,,

woodfox, I see yu collect airstreams, is that your house on rt 6, west of Fremont?

hopefully I'll get to make it sat,,,,

No Thats not me that is Steve Ruth he restores and repairs / refinishes them P&S is his business name . I have one I don't collect them just like them .

Woodfox

otay, hope to see yuze saterdey!!!

Looks to be a cold one for that last shoot of the year! Can't really complain, Mother nature has blessed us all season long. If you are brave enough to come join us for the last shoot of the season, please dress for the weather!! Last look the forecast was high of 45.

shud I bring an EZ up?

Great shoot today those that stayed home missed a good time .

Many thanks to Curtice and Cate for all that they do and the great shoots they put on

Woodfox :)

Sorry I missed it but it was way too cold and windy when I woke up…went back to bed…... :blush:

had a great time today, glad that I was finally able to get there this year!!! no sissies there today!! hehe

they must have been mad at me tho, only gave my 7 rank points,,, I must not rank very high.....

thanks!!!!

What a great day... freezing cold but a great bunch of cowboys.. Glad you could make it Cheyenne! We just had an amazing season and will miss you all in the off season but looking forward to having you all come back next year. Hope you have a safe and blessed holiday season. On a lighter note.. after the shoot Curtice and I visited the long range and got to shoot a German M-G42 and Vickers Machine Gun, British Maxim... SOOOOOOO Cooooool!!!

Archived