SASS Wire Forum

For sale MEC 600jr 10ga shotgun shell reloader.

In excellent shape, includes instructions, very clean. (red plastic handle has a few chew marks from puppy)

These go for $200 new + shipping.

get this for $100.00 Shipped to your door. http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/LeadRinger/slideshow/Ruger

:ph34r: Impress your friends and family with SERIOUS SMOKE :ph34r:

Thanks for looking.

Ringer

I don't know a lot about it. It came from a cowboy shooter. It's not set up to load 3.5". I don't have any 10 ga shells to mess around with it. I've place 2 3/4" 12ga hull under the final crimp station. It looks to be set up at 2 1/2" or 2 1/4" length. The best I can tell its a roll crimp for over shot card??

Yes there is an adjustments on the depriming and final crimp stations. They are dialed down for the shorter length. And what looks to be a spacer on the pre-crimp station. I'm pretty confident its set up for 2.5"-2.75"?? Length. I've also noticed on the powder and shoot drop tubes, I can see a slight dirt line, that stops at the opened up 2.75" shell length.

OK, I have been following this for a week now, and it still calls to me. For $100.00 shipped I will take the 10 ga. reloader. I will PM for mailing information...

Thanks,

Ivery

OK, I have been following this for a week now, and it still calls to me. For $100.00 shipped I will take the 10 ga. reloader. I will PM for mailing information...

Thanks,

Ivery

O.K. sounds good.

Thanks,

Ringer

Archived