SASS Wire Forum

looking for 44wcf brass

I'll tell you. I have never experienced brass loss like I do in Wild Bunch! :o Looking for 44-40 brass, any brand except CBC will do me. Whadaya got?

Yessir, saw that. It just seems that the attrition rate in Wild Bunch is horrendous. With rifle brass, 20-30 pistol brass and 3-5 mags to pick up I guess we are not as diligent. Looking for cheap used stuff if available. I have a box of 1000 that I have been hoarding since it was $115 shipped! If need be I'll break it out, but it pains the Irish in me.

Yessir, saw that. It just seems that the attrition rate in Wild Bunch is horrendous. With rifle brass, 20-30 pistol brass and 3-5 mags to pick up I guess we are not as diligent. Looking for cheap used stuff if available. I have a box of 1000 that I have been hoarding since it was $115 shipped! If need be I'll break it out, but it pains the Irish in me.

got a bag of 77 that I will never use..I'm a Win Starline man myself...Its mainly Hornady and RP wih a touch of PMC and a couple WWTHat I cull out... figure it would cost me $6 in postage to give it to ya and 30 minutes to throw in box...so is it worth $15 to you?

got a bag of 77 that I will never use..I'm a Win Starline man myself...Its mainly Hornady and RP wih a touch of PMC and a couple WWTHat I cull out... figure it would cost me $6 in postage to give it to ya and 30 minutes to throw in box...so is it worth $15 to you?

If he won't, I'd be!

Thanks, Goody. I'll use them in good health, and BP.

Thanks, Goody. I'll use them in good health, and BP.

Well alrighty..just trying to be accomidating...PM sent

Archived