SASS Wire Forum

Rules Question on Spirit of the Game

Null N. Void

A couple of you are pretty harsh on a new shooter, If he was told by an experienced shooter That dumping after a P was the thing to do. The only thing you can do is give the new shooter a P and explain to him afterwards why it was not a correct move on his part. But to give the new guy a Spirt of the Game penalty for not knowing and being told by an experienced shooter is just plain wrong. Remind me not to shoot with some of you guys.

+ 1

A couple of you are pretty harsh on a new shooter, If he was told by an experienced shooter That dumping after a P was the thing to do. The only thing you can do is give the new shooter a P and explain to him afterwards why it was not a correct move on his part. But to give the new guy a Spirt of the Game penalty for not knowing and being told by an experienced shooter is just plain wrong. Remind me not to shoot with some of you guys.

I sure don't think you should give it to the new shooter.

Especially once he was told to do so by a so called good shooter.

Just think it is a shame that we have some that would go right into dump mode once

they earned a P.

And think it is the right thing to do. :(

attitude plays a huge role in awarding "an earned" SOG

once upon a time at EOT,

a feller on my posse earned and recieved a match dQ for badgering the TO and counters over a (good call)

keep yer temper, clear the shooting line, than have your say........................... calmly

Archived