SASS Wire Forum

Seagal on Guns

Subdeacon Joe

Posted it on FB as well

Charlie

I wouldn't use that piece of crud as any type of an example for our cause.

Look into his own arrest record, and why he left the SO he first worked for.

Respectfully

LG

Then don't use him then ;) He is still respected by some, although I am not a 'fan' he still has done some good things and worked with Arpaio....to each his own. I like Nugent too, but some would say about the same thing you're saying here, but I don't care.

FWIW my FB post I worte this: "Not a huge Seagal fan, but he is SPOT on with his remarks here in this Russian interview about gun rights, 'gun' control, so-called 'gun' violence (so-called because violence is just violence)."

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Then don't use him then ;) He is still respected by some, although I am not a 'fan' he still has done some good things and worked with Arpaio....to each his own. I like Nugent too, but some would say about the same thing you're saying here, but I don't care.

FWIW my FB post I worte this: "Not a huge Seagal fan, but he is SPOT on with his remarks here in this Russian interview about gun rights, 'gun' control, so-called 'gun' violence (so-called because violence is just violence)."

Think what you will.......

Segal is NOT one to rely on. This is proven.

BTW-If you don't care. Why did you post what you did?

Nugent has proven himself-

LG

Think what you will.......

Segal is NOT one to rely on. This is proven.

BTW-If you don't care. Why did you post what you did?

Nugent has proven himself-

LG

Ok - I will think what I will ;) why did I post what I did asks you? to let YOU know that I care that you know that I don't care. :D

Archived