SASS Wire Forum

Big Lube Boolits

Shoshone Slim, SASS #31347

Starting up again after a health related break and I'm looking for .44 and 45-70 big lube boolits. Used to deal with Springfield Slim and would like to again but the email that I have for him doesn't work. In absence of that if anyone knows of anyone I'd appreciate it if you'd point me in their direction. Much appreciated.

;)

Buffalo Arms

(208)+263-6953

Request their incredible catalogue

Their proprietor is a world champion BP shooter

They have a large staff that shoots and is fully knowledgeable

I get my commercially cast bullets from them.

You can get them with deep grease grooves filled with SPG lube in any caliber you desire!

:-)

Starting up again after a health related break and I'm looking for .44 and 45-70 big lube boolits. Used to deal with Springfield Slim and would like to again but the email that I have for him doesn't work. In absence of that if anyone knows of anyone I'd appreciate it if you'd point me in their direction. Much appreciated.

;)

Good to see you're back on track! Hope to see you this year on the trail. Slim is still the man.

CR

Good to see you're back on track! Hope to see you this year on the trail. Slim is still the man.

CR

Well, look at who history dug up! Welcome back stranger. :)

Thanks boys. I'm just like a bad penny. Rick, wait till you see what I did with the claws from that bear skin that you gave me.

Archived