SASS Wire Forum

WTS Cimarron Lightning pistol .41 LC with custom mold

Irontree

Cimarron Lightning pistol in .41 Long Colt.

4 1/2 barrel, blue and CC, white tru-Ivory grips, spare checkered wood grips.

Holster wear on finish, small chip at point on grip Left side. Plenty of use but still in very good condition.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1366/13662156/24477938/408565641.jpg

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1366/13662156/24477938/408565640.jpg

$385 shipped to conus FFL or $350 FTF here in Ga.

I'll include a custom 2 cavity .41 LC mold with this deal.

I have brass from Starline, it's available from starline in large quantities and Buffalo Arms in smaller quantities. No need to shorten the brass like I have to for my original 1877 Colts. It's good right out of the box.

Molds and bullets are available from several different sources to include Buffalo arms and old west molds. I have some custom flat point molds that I designed that work well. I could sell one with the gun. I should have a 2 cav and a 6 cav that are duplicates of the ones I'm using with my other .41 LCs. I've got Redding .41 LC dies that I use but other brands are available and a crimper from old west molds for heeled bullets.

Hand loading the ammo is really no more difficult or costly than loading any other caliber and easier than I found loading 38-40.

I've got a matched set of these, nickle and Ivory in 3 1/2 barrel and a custom Doc Holliday rig from "Purdy Gear". Major sexy. I carry one of them as my personnel defense gun most all the time. Hits as hard as a .40 S&W with the heeled 200gr FP. No Joke.

• 4 months later...

kick it again.

Last try before shipping to RIA.

BTT...for my pard. This is a heck of a deal, I just don't have the funds right now or the trading material. This is a nice pistol!!

Archived