SASS Wire Forum

Save Yer Money Pards

Yul Lose

Mrs. Lose saw a preview of the new movie Bad Grandpa on TV and said that that sounds like a funny movie and she'd like to go see it. I said Have you ever seen a Johnny Knoxville movie before? And she said No, but I want to go see it. Being the pleasing not so bad grandpa that I am I agreed to go see the movie with her.

When Larry the Cable guy made a movie a few years back called Larry The Cable Guy, Health Inspector, I took her to that and she hated it, with good reason, it was really bad. So I reminded her of that and she said it looked totally different than Larry's movie.

If any of you go to this sorry excuse for a movie, DONT LEAVE BEFORE THE FINAL CREDITS, that was the best part, IMHO, of course. I kind of get the feeling this evening that it's my fault for not totally refusing to take her to this movie. Oh well.

Yul, your first big mistake was to disagree with her. Had you been gushy and all excited about going, only to find it was a dud, then make profuse apologies for suggesting a crummy movie, everything would be better. NOT FINE, JUST BETTER. THINGS LIKE THIS NEVER WORK OUT WELL FOR THE HUSBAND.

Archived