SASS Wire Forum

Fox News

Yeah it's OT, but I know a bunch of you watch it. I was cruising through the channels tonite and stopped on FN and it was supposed to be Fox Reports but a football game was on. Oklahoma vs Texas Tech. Huh, I thought, and went over to the newish Fox sports channel thinking they screwed up their feed somehow, but it was a different game. Went back to FN thinking maybe it was fixed, but it wasn't. Watched the last 10 minutes of the game, Harris came on and gave some news updates, then they took up in the middle of Huckabee.

Since when does Fox News do football games? I haven't been home for awhile on Sat eves to be looking, at first I thought it was a news item and something had happened at the game to warrant FN coverage.

Football?

They moved the football game to Fox News because the World Series on Fox regular stations was starting.

Oh, that makes sense. I thought the world had turned upside down and ORiley and Hannity were going to start reporting on games on Monday.

And all those Fox women on the sidelines......interviewing players on the sidelines: "Joe, that was a pretty hard hit you took there, what do you think about government accountibility on the Obamacare website issue?" :)

Archived