SASS Wire Forum

CAC - INTERCONTINENTAL OUTLAW CHAMPIONSHIP

Fast Hammer, #60707

Any and all takers welcome, come on over to Texas, going to be a good one again. I am sure Okaw has worn the shine right off of that buckle by now, hoepfully that buckle will move a little further South this year.

I gotta remember ta throw that OLD BLACK BELT in the horse trailer so I don't fergit it. Then if one o' you fellers got what it takes, you can take it home this year. Then agin it may just come back ta SUTHIN ILLINOIS !! OUTLAW UP !

Okaw, Since you have worn all the shine off that old buckle I guess you dont really plan to take to back to Illnois.

Tbone, since I dont see a posse marshal for the yahoo posse, I will be glad to take the reins again. Come on Outlaws lets see what you got. I feel the need for speed, chickens be damned.

See everyone in about 10 days. I cant believe I get to spend a week in Tombstone, shoot Bordertown then come to the Bar 3 for the best party where there happens to be a great shoot too. Cant wait.

I cant wait to get there so I can get rid of the danged live chicken Lady T has with us that she has a Tux for so she can win the "Best Dress Chicken" contest. whiskey you aint got a chance unless you can dress better than her chicken.

Archived