SASS Wire Forum

The great Badlands Bar 3 Lobster Fest

Yusta B.

The scores are in, the shooters are full & the gear is packed. 38 shooters & 37 fresh Maine lobsters came together at the infamous Bar 3 this weekend. All part of the generosity & hard work of the Dooley crew, with much help & logistics provided by the one & only Vance Montana who shipped down 37 of the tasty crustations on Thu. Every cooler at the Bar 3 was full of Maine crawlers. Added to the fare were potatoes, corn & drawn butter. Oh, did I mention, this was part of the standard shooters fee for the shoot ? Absolutely outstanding !!

Edit: I see Billy posted yesterday. I was too tired to read the wire before I did & he shoots a lot faster than me anyway .... :P:P

Well was not one of my best shoots personally ...could not hit targets to save my life

got a procedural on first stage and 2 missed targets .Missed sat lobster and went home

right after match sunday with no lunch!

Worst part "Complicated Lady beat me like a rented mule"HAHA

Still beat cleaning out the garage sat.

Slim - yer just not up to handlin those short little bullets ya started shootin yet !! :o:o:lol::lol:

Although it was fun shootin with ya .....

The great Vance Montana came through with air mail lobsters.. Fed Ex man backed up to the door and unloaded a crate of them live critters, it was a job keeping them alive for 24 hours so we could kill'em at lunch on Saturday... I did not eat one of them bugs and pretty darn sure I don't like them anyway !!!!! All the shooters went away happy and full of Lobster or steak.. Just can't say enough for Vance and the Ranchhands of the Bar 3 Ranch. Thanks to all. T-Bone

Well was not one of my best shoots personally ...could not hit targets to save my life

got a procedural on first stage and 2 missed targets .Missed sat lobster and went home

right after match sunday with no lunch!

Worst part "Complicated Lady beat me like a rented mule" HAHA

Still beat cleaning out the garage sat.

Well I wasn't going to mention it but since you did..... :D

I don't intend for it to be the last time neither!!

Maine lobsters? Hey, I know how you Texicans can spin a tale!

I'll bet them wuzn't lobsters at all, but those giant East Texas scorpions!! Why, I seen one once't that went into the brush and come out with a full grow'd longhorn steer in each claw. You must have found a bunch of hatchlings for that feed. Anyway, it sounds like no one caught on to yer "lobster" scheme, and if they did, wuz too polite to say. And, I sure won't tell anybody, ya heah? ;)

Sounds like you folks had a great time there and a great feed, too!

Cat Brules

Archived