SASS Wire Forum

WTS: Cowboy Clothes! ALL SOLD

Campo Kid

ALL SOLD, THANKS GUYS!

Hello all,

I've got a few articles of clothing to sell. All of these are in fantastic shape as I chose a different style of clothing to wear soon after buying these. Shirts are $12 a piece, pants are $25, and the suspenders are $5, or buy the whole set for $65. Buyer pays shipping.

1) Panhandle Slim 1/4 button, light brown w/ stripes, size medium. Lightweight cotton, great for hot weather! $12 SOLD

2) Palo Duro (by Panhandle Slim) 1/4 button, white, size large (although I wore it as a size medium). Slightly heavier weight, better for cooler days. $12 SOLD

3) Scully Frontier pants, dark brown, size 32. $25 SOLD

4) Frontier Classics pants, black, size 32. $25

5) Wah Maker elastic suspenders, dark brown. $5 SOLD

All of the above for $65 if sold together.

For pictures text (270)-five35-231O or PM me for more details.

As always, first "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks,

Kid

Campo, where you been hiding? Come back and shoot with us in Wartrace sometime. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Randy

Well Randy, honestly, I just don't have the time or money to invest in such an expensive hobby where I can't win money. ;)

Everything I got is going towards furthering a career base for myself. We are all doing well though, thanks! :)

Didn't know shirts were made with suspenders :-)

Haha, yeah, I thought someone might mention that. lol

I will take the suspenders

They're yours!

I'll take both shirts and the dark brown pair of pants. Tell me were to send the money.

Alright, they're yours!

Well Randy, honestly, I just don't have the time or money to invest in such an expensive hobby where I can't win money. ;)

Everything I got is going towards furthering a career base for myself. We are all doing well though, thanks! :)

We miss shooting with you hopefully some day you can get back to Cowboy Shooting.

Randy

We miss shooting with you hopefully some day you can get back to Cowboy Shooting.

Randy

Yeah I miss shooting too! I'm sure I will, just gotta get settled in the real world first. :)

I'll take number 4 the black frontier classic pants. pm me with how you want the gold.

They're yours! And you've got a PM from me.

Archived