SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY!

Grizzly Dave

Might as well fire up pizza Friday.

I still got a few more minutes in the office, but will head out before too long.

I'll be off at a HS grad party, so you all well need to hold up the pizza party for me til I get home.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would I need to read your mind for that?? Ya don't think there's already worse in my mind?? You have no idea how hard its been to keep that story PG..... :blush::P:lol:

Man I sure hope there is food at this party we're going to! I'm hungry now, and we ain't even leaving to head down there for another 45 minutes, and then it's all the way to Denver.

BRATS??? That's what I'm hoping they'll have at the party. Not that I'll see them for another couple of hours...

But if we headed down now we'd sit in traffic even longer than we will after a while.

FWIW, the Sam's club at 52nd and Wads or whatever the cross street is, does carry booze, but it's a separate door from the main club, one door to the west, and it is open to everyone, you don't need a sams membership to shop there. And prices we much better than my normal booze store.

Hawk, yer on yer own tonight! Unless maybe Lady Hawk takes pity on ya.

Well now.......dat aint neighborly of ya.......leave a pard high an hungry like dat ! <_<

Lady Hawk read dat an did take some pity on me an made me some ritz crackers wif summer sausage, spicy brown mustard, pepper jack cheese wif a slice of jalapino pepper.

An a iced tea glass of Bulliet ta whars it all down wif ! :P

I wouldn't say anything pizza, there's some things I just won't eat....

Yous ain't ever been REAL like starven hungry

Yous ain't ever been REAL like starven hungry

Don't recon she has Padre.......... ;)

Archived