SASS Wire Forum

Posse 11 Texas State Championship 2013

Posse 11,

I have whatever videos I have of you shooting the Texas State Championship 2013 at Lockhart, Texas. I have at least one video for each of you. I have more than one video for those who did not shoot near when I did and/or for whom the camera and I were working with each other. To view your video go to www.youtube.com and put in your shooter name followed by Texas State 2013. For example, for me, I would put Dream Chaser Texas State 2013. Hope you enjoy them.

Dream Chaser SASS#79316

Thanks Dream Chaser!

Thanks Sweet Lady.I sure enjoyed shooting with you.

Thanks Dream Chaser, I know you were at the head of the list for putting together the State shoot and I just have to say WELL DONE!! Many thanks to you, Phantom, Dragon Hill Dave, Long Juan, Agriata Annie and all the fine folks at Plum Creek for hosting a great match.

Eli Blue,

Thanks for the nice complement. Me, I was just a flunky that Agaritha Annie grabbed. She is one heck of a worker. All those you mentioned plus others did make it a good match. I am not aware of all involved but I know there were a lot of good folks involved in pre-match preparation such as target building, repairs, cleaning up of the area. Lightening McQueen worked his butt off during the match keeping props going, painting targets with the help of his crew, and doing other necessary chores.

Dream Chaser SASS#79316

Archived