SASS Wire Forum

need help finding an old friend

G W Wade

looking for lost friend! mike roberts from susanville,calif were navy seabees 71-74.came back from leave and he had been tranfered..spent time on midway island and acb-1 corpnado,calif.not much info but if you know him it should be enough. thanks for your time GW

I would dearly love to locate Sandy Bailey. He was my door gunner in July- September 1967. He transferred out of the 121st AHC, and I lost track of him.

He was from Alabama.

Duffield

Tiger Surprise

Many units have web or facebiik pages that can assist. That's one of the reasons I got on Facebook.

If you know the hometown you can contact the local Am Leg or VFW posts.

Do not use Vet Friends website! Ripoff.

ACB1

ACB1 facebook

121st

Soc Trang Tigers

Hope this helps, guys.

Bob,

Thanks for the links. We have worked with Mil.com and got some leads from them on former Tigers and Vikings.

I am the VP of the 121 AVN Association, and am constantly trying to add to the directory that we maintain.

The enlisted men are the most difficult to locate. When we came back, most of us found it best to downplay our service and return to civilian life without leaving any tracks.

The association is grateful for any leads on reuniting with anyone who was ever associated with the 121st. So far we have located about 20 % of the people who served with the unit at Soc Trang.

Duffield

Archived