SASS Wire Forum

Cimarron Lightnings WTS (pair) ------ SPF

Rowdy-Finn

Have up for sale 2- Cimarron Lightning pistols. Used but not abused. .38 cal. Checkered birdshead grips, 4 3/4 in. barrels. I bought these for my buckarette daughter and sent them to Cody Conagher to fix up for her. Selling with holsters from El Paso Saddlery. Belt is 28 in. to 33 in. She is going to start shooting full-size Uberti's. Perfect for junior shooters or cowgirls with petite hands. shipped to FFL in CONUS. Can email pics. Will post pics when my IT guy (son) gets home tonight. Thanks, Rowdy Finn

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7

Pictures don't work.

Have up for sale 2- Cimarron Lightning pistols. Used but not abused. .38 cal. Checkered birdshead grips, 4 3/4 in. barrels. I bought these for my buckarette daughter and sent them to Cody Conagher to fix up for her. Selling with holsters from El Paso Saddlery. Belt is 28 in. to 33 in. She is going to start shooting full-size Uberti's. Perfect for junior shooters or cowgirls with petite hands. $700 shipped to FFL in CONUS. Can email pics. Will post pics when my IT guy (son) gets home tonight. Thanks, Rowdy Finn

Folder of Pictures

I'd like pics please.

Archived